I just got this email in the mail and I thought it might be a great way for a biology whiz to get a free laptop. The rules are very specific so check your entries twice to make sure that you don’t get disqualified on a technicality. Here are the details:
Contest – Dell 15 Inch Laptop Computer
This contest is open to all homeschooling families subscribed to this newsletter – if you have homeschooling friends who would like to subscribe and participate in this contest, please forward this message to them. They can subscribe here:
One person will win this laptop. Here’s how to enter: (Hint: be careful 🙂
- Go to this page http://www.homeschoolscienceacademy.com/OnlineClasses.htm Find the first word (key word #1) after the “creek photo” that ends with the same letter as the first letter of the name for the first section of the small intestine.
- The third letter of the fourth word after key word #1 is the first letter of a bone (bone #1) whose fifth and sixth letters are “ib”.
- Bone #1 is superior to a bone (bone #2) whose second and third letters are “ib” and this bone (bone #2) is anterior to a muscle whose second letter is “a”.
- The first letter of bone #2 is the first letter in the name of a muscle (muscle #1) that is proximal to the Brachioradialis.
- What is the name of muscle #1? (once you determine what this muscle name is, please keep it to yourself) 🙂
- At exactly 9:37 pm eastern time on Tuesday, August 31, send email to:
- Email: Greg@LandryScience.com
- Subject line should be: “Laptop Contest”
- In the body of the message:
=> your name, age, state, and telephone number
=> what’s the name of muscle #1 from above?
=> state that you are in a homeschooling family
- Please email us ONE time only
- Students, please get your parents permission before emailing us.
- The person whose email we receive closest to exactly 9:37 pm eastern time on Tuesday, August 31, who has included the correct “muscle #1 name”, will win the laptop.
We’ll notify the winner via email or phone. 🙂 Have fun!